About Me

My photo
First of all thank you for visiting my page!! Let me give a small introduction about myself….. I am from a decent and well educated family from Hyderabad, India. All the years, I have been busy with the normal family routine. Now that all my children got married, I am finding it difficult to cope up with the sudden vacuum created in my life. Hence, I have chosen blogging as the best way to keep myself busy. I want to share my life experiences and skills with all of you through my blogs. I hope I can be a good resource to all of you! You can expect free lessons from me on topics from simple stitching to embroidery, candle making, handicrafts, painting, cooking tips, and many more. Sound interesting? Then keep reading my blogs and don’t hesitate to leave a comment or drop an e-mail at gindiramurthy@gmail.com, and I will get back to you at the earliest.

Friday, August 7, 2015

muggulu on foam





No comments:

Post a Comment